Terms and Conditions of Use
Definitions and InterpretationIn this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Content" means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
"SolarPlus" means SolarPlus Ltd, owners of the testcentre.com.ng website.
"Service" means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Solarplus makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
"System' means any online communications infrastructure that SolarPlus makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
"User" / "Users" means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by SolarPlus and acting in the course of their employment; and
"Web Site" means the website that you are currently using (http://www.testcentre.com.ng) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property2.1 All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of SolarPlus, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable Nigerian and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
2.2 Subject to sub-clause 2.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by SolarPlus.
3. Links to Other Web SitesThis Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of SolarPlus or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
5. Disclaimers5.1 SolarPlus makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
5.2 No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
6. Availability of the Web SiteThe Service is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
SolarPlus accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
7. Limitation of Liability7.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, SolarPlus accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
8. Law and JurisdictionThese terms and conditions and the relationship between you and SolarPlus shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of Nigeria and SolarPlus and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Nigeria.